Jennifer Rothschild invites you to be the one. It’s easier than you think!
It’s simple. Fresh Grounded Faith is a self-contained event brought to your area by teaming up with area churches. We bring a unique blend of beloved special guests and provide a program that paves the way for God to transform lives. Our experienced staff provides everything from start to finish using a tested and proven plan for getting the word out, engaging volunteers, and selling tickets. Our motto? Many local churches bringing one special event to reach every kind of woman.
When you bring Fresh Grounded Faith to your region you will be given a Fresh Grounded Faith Tool Kit, Master Schedule and Marketing Materials to assist you in bringing the conference to your region. You have so many resources available to you including our National Conference Director – available before and during the conference. Fresh Grounded Faith also provides a National Group Ticket Leader, Customer Service Representative, and assistance with your ticketing purchases online, or through our toll-free number.
We would be honored to partner with you. Read what others have said about bringing FGF to their area below.back to top
What Host Church Leader’s Are Saying About FGF
Bringing FGF to our region was one of the best kingdom focused events that our church had ever been a part of. Being able to work together with other churches was not only a great way to make new friends, but was a great reminder that our ministry should always be working together with other churches to build HIS Kingdom. The FGF Conference and the months planning up to it will be life changing and an experience you will never forget. I’m sure, like myself, you are considering this as an outreach in your area. Make no mistake, YOUR life will be challenged and changed in many ways….guaranteed!!!!
Dana Robb – McCarthy Baptist Church, St. Joseph, MO
I can’t say enough about the conference itself! From beginning to end it is a class act. Once Theresa rolls into town the conference just rolls along and she makes sure all of the details fall into place. It is a beautiful expression of how the body of Christ should work- each person using their giftedness to pull off something together that they couldn’t do alone. Theresa, Jennifer, and Phil are delightful to work with. Their hearts are huge for the lost and their graciousness to the volunteers and hosting church are a refreshing blessing. I feel empowered to do other kingdom work through the experience and knowledge gained while executing this conference.
Corri Brooks – Crossroads Christian Church, Newburgh, IN
After several years of hosting women’s events within our church, we felt God leading us to reach out beyond our local community, but did not know where to begin. From the moment we learned about FGF, and spoke with Theresa, I knew they had the vision and experience to enable us to expand our ministry. One of the biggest blessings of our relationship with FGF was the ability to partner with other churches in our region, who shared the common bonds of loving God, studying His Word, and being inspired by the Spirit filled teaching of Jennifer Rothschild.
Judy Tripi – Anastasia Baptist Church, St. Augustine, FL
The Devoted Hearts women’s conference is held annually in Rochester, MN. We are women from several area churches who are kingdom minded and have as our primary mission to bring the good news of Jesus to the women of our area. When we worked with Jennifer and her team, we found they held the same mission. Working with Theresa taught me many things related to hosting a conference. I have been able to apply these lessons to other conferences we have organized. Her organizational skills and attention to detail allowed the weekend to take place without the stress and anxiety that conference leaders sometimes experience.
Karen Rucker – Devoted Hearts Women’s Conference, Rochester, MN
Tammy Lawwell – Hebron Baptist Church, Dacula, GA
Jennifer couples with guests that are just like her: authentic in their journey of faith, caring for others and down to earth. While sharing the Truth of God’s Word, Jennifer’s transparency is sprinkled with a great sense of humor and her genuine desire for women to follow Jesus shines forth! Fresh Grounded Faith conferences are not about ‘hit and run evangelism’; FGF is about leading, encouraging and empowering women to minister to others long after the conference ends. Jennifer, Dr. Phil and Theresa make a great team; they are kingdom minded, wanting to tell women from all walks of life about love and redemption. I am thankful the Lord has woven us together in His tapestry of love.
Jeannette Tinkey – First Baptist Church, Orange Park, FLback to top
So what are the qualities of a Great Host Church?
back to top
- A church with a heart to host an area-wide, Kingdom-minded event for women of all denominations, cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- A church with a senior pastor who supports hosting an area-wide conference.
- A church with a strong women’s ministry leadership team.
- A church willing to establish a Local Organizing Team made up of qualified “team leaders” from area churches.
- A church committed to mobilizing at least 10 area churches to work together to promote the conference in the area.
- A church willing to host an area-wide pre-event Kick Off Rally with leadership and women from local churches.
- A church with a venue large enough to seat a minimum of 800 women.
- A church able to provide on-site security, traffic control and access into and exiting the venue.
- A church able to provide professional-level audio, video and sound capabilities for the conference.
- A church who has a passion to unite their region for Christ and build up the Kingdom.
- A church willing to share the ministry opportunities with all the co-host churches to follow up with all new decisions made at the conference and make sure the women are getting ministered too.
Would you like to bring Fresh Grounded Faith to your city?
back to top
- It’s easier than you think. Click here to introduce yourself.
- If you’re ready to partner with us, click here to submit a Fresh Grounded Faith Request Form.
- In the contact section tell us why you would be a great host church.
- Any questions, call toll free 1-800-859-7992 or email us and we’ll follow up with you right away.