TWO IMPORTANT THINGS:
- Your Ticket Receipt and link to Print your Ticket(s) has been sent to your email inbox from iTickets.com.
(be sure to check your junk and spam box).
- Below are Ticket Instructions every Ticket Holder should know.
Here’s what you need to do next.
REGISTER YOUR TICKET to get extra benefits:
You don’t want to miss this next step that takes just 60-seconds! Now that you’ve got your ticket, we need you to do one more thing—each ticket holder needs to register their ticket at www.RegisterTix.com or use the QR code below!
By registering your ticket, you’ll get these great benefits:
- If you lose your ticket(s), you won’t be charged a lost ticket fee!
- You’ll receive reminders and updates on changes to the event. This includes an email sent out the week of the event that has lots of important information, plus an email with the door prize winners after the event.
- Receive a coupon for $5 off at Jennifer Rothschild’s product table.
- Get entered to win one of our giveaways leading up to the conference.
You’ll simply enter your name, contact info, and iTickets order/ticket number to register.
Tada! Extra benefits!
Ticket Registration must be done no later than Friday, October 14, 2022
- Print your tickets by clicking the Print Tickets link found in the email from iTickets.com.
- If you bought more than one ticket, please print copies of this Ticket Order Confirmation page and distribute with every paper ticket. We want every ticket holder to be registered for the benefits above.
- Each ticket holder should bring a printed ticket (or saved digital copy on your mobile device) to the event to exchange it for a wristband that allows you in both days.
- On Friday, October 21st—Doors will open at 6:00 pm. On Saturday, October 22nd—Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. We’ll have free coffee and hot tea waiting for you at 8:00 a.m.!
- The auditorium is general seating, so we ask groups not to save seats in order to make seating available to everyone who arrives when the doors open. However, if you want to sit together as a group, we recommend arriving together to increase your chances of sitting together.
- You can upgrade your ticket(s) to a reserved section of seating or a VIP package! Click on the “Upgrade Tickets” button at FreshGroundedFaith.com/melbourne-fl/ to upgrade your ticket..
- You can also find information about our special guests, the event schedule, hotel accommodations, and special needs accommodations at the event website listed above.
- There’s still time to invite a girlfriend, co-worker, or neighbor to attend with you!