About Fresh Grounded Faith Events
I’m so glad you’ve dropped in for a visit to my Fresh Grounded Faith Event website. Pull up a chair and join me for a cup of fresh grounded faith!
Thanks for letting me share with you a little bit about what God is doing through these authentic and unique events.
It‘s been my desire to reach women in cities around the country by connecting women in local churches with each other. It’s my heartbeat that churches work together to bring Kingdom-minded women’s events to our nation. These area-wide events encourage women to connect with each other and God. The ultimate goal of Fresh Grounded Faith is to bring a unifying event to your area that will empower women to live a tenacious faith in Christ.
Fresh Grounded Faith Events are for women of all ages, denominations, and ethnic groups. I also want it to be a safe place for women who have never encountered Jesus. I will do my very best to make you and your friends feel welcome, accepted and loved.
During this invigorating event, I’ll lead several general sessions full of story and Bible teaching. I’ll also be joined by some of my dearest friends who will present life-changing, Biblical and relevant messages. In the short six to nine hours we’re together, we’ll laugh, we’ll learn, and we’ll worship together.
Toward the end of the event, my friends and I will “Spill the Beans!” It will be a time to hear from you with a candid, fun question-and-answer session.
I pray you’ll take the opportunity to attend a Fresh Grounded Faith Event in your area. I know you’re busy and I promise this will be worth your time, and…. a “latte” of fun. Fresh Grounded Faith will truly warm your heart and awaken your spirit. I look forward to seeing you, along with your girlfriends, at one of these weekends. Check out the Events page to find an event near you.
Being rooted and grounded in love… that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17,19
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only, inspired, infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three people: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all humanity (because of Adam’s fall) has inherited a sin nature and all human beings choose to sin.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God’s grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- We believe that good works are results of salvation, not requirements for salvation. Due to the sufficiency and perfection of Christ’s sacrifice, all who have received Christ as Savior are eternally secure, kept by God’s power and sealed in Christ forever.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another.