About Fresh Grounded Faith Events
I’m Jennifer Rothschild, founder of Fresh Grounded Faith, and I’m so happy you popped in to find out more about us. Pull up a chair, sister!
Fresh Grounded Faith is all about real women, relatable stories, and relevant truth.
At every event, we serve up:
- Accessible, practical Bible teaching
- Real life, relatable stories
- Intentional blend of current and classic worship
It is my heart and prayer to create a space that connects women to each other and to God.
And, to see many churches within a community come together. Everybody gets in on the planning, praying, and making FGF happen and it’s a beautiful picture of the body of Christ.
Imagine a coffee shop feel on stage, and being greeted and loved on by sisters from all over your community who attend different churches.
Imagine feeling welcome and wanted, comfortable being who you are. Imagine meeting up with your friends or meeting new friends who are just like you.
Imagine learning Scripture and being able to make it real in your life. Imagine joining with hundreds of women reaching out and up to the God who loves you and singing your heart out or just sitting in quietness before Him.
Imagine that it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’ve been, how much you weigh, what you’re wearing, where you worship or what you’ve done. Imagine that you experience love, hope, and acceptance in a grace-filled zone.
If you can imagine that all that is possible, then you can imagine what a Fresh Grounded Faith Conference feels like!
My ministry friends and I bring a venti size serving of biblical encouragement and down to earth truth that will esteem and affirm you. Sister, you will discover how to embrace the grace of God in your life.
No matter your past choices or where you find yourself on your faith journey, you will feel well loved, learn practical truths from Scripture, and laugh out loud.
So, if you’re deep in the trenches of life and looking for biblical wisdom and hope-filled encouragement to freshen up your faith and ground you more deeply in God’s love, come on sister!
I can’t wait to hang out with you at Fresh Grounded Faith!
Being rooted and grounded in love… that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17,19
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only, inspired, infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three people: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all humanity (because of Adam’s fall) has inherited a sin nature and all human beings choose to sin.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God’s grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- We believe that good works are results of salvation, not requirements for salvation. Due to the sufficiency and perfection of Christ’s sacrifice, all who have received Christ as Savior are eternally secure, kept by God’s power and sealed in Christ forever.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another.